Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

So our stomach are full our family and guest have left the building...phew its a bit overwhelming with a lot of people around you and a bit stressful. So I know your mind body and soul is aching yearning for some Retail Therapy. I am really geared up to go shopping this year for "Black Friday" that includes shopping online as well. So many online stores are having great sales as well and I just can't wait no lines no fighting getting a bargain in the privacy of my own home.I am especially excited to score some shoes since my shoe collection have been looking pretty tragic lately but I digress here are my to websites this year....
On Top of my list I will start with
1.ASOS. (Who is having a 25% off Brand Clothing)
2.Jessica Simpson (50% off all Jessica Simpson Collection Shoes)
3.ShopBop
4.Express (30%off of Everything)
5.Nine West (40% Selected items)
And So Much more....with that being written hope you guys had a Happy ThanksGiving and a Super Happy Black Friday!
XoXo
FashionMilf

No comments:

Post a Comment