Friday, October 29, 2010

The Structure of My Online Store.

So I've really sat and thought out long and hard about opening my online store. First and foremost starting one step at a time meaning setting up with ebay first and then in the future branch out by creating my own website. Im am addicted to shopping and buying particular pieces and making it a D.I.Y. Project. But what my online store will provide more unique pieces from thrift stores or pieces designed by me. I've been working in the retail industry for about 5years now as a Buyer/Visual Merchandiser and on my free time I dedicate myself to making pieces for the world...lol. So this will be one of my first steps of getting my feet into the Fashion Industry I must make a name for myself ....So look out world im taking over.
X♥X♥
FashionMilf♥

No comments:

Post a Comment